27 Oct Why demand of Embryology Training is soaring too High
Embryology as the name suggests is the branch of biology which deals with the study of development of gametes, fertilization of eggs, growth of embryos and fetus. It is one of the most important practice in assisted reproduction as it has to deal with the creation of embryo and the quality of the embryo formed is directly associated with the success rate of an IVF cycle.
IVF treatment involves the collection of eggs and sperms and let them meet in a lab to form the embryo which is then transferred into the uterus of the intended mother. It is the job of an Embryologist to examine fertilization and track the growth of the embryo, embryo selection and embryo replacement etc.
Infertility is increasingly becoming a big problem around the world. Couples find it difficult to achieve parenthood because of infertility. However, assisted reproductive techniques are helping such couples in realizing their dreams of parenthood. The rise in demand of opting for ART procedures has exponentially raised the need of trained embryologists not only in India but across the world.
The increasing demand of embryologists has in turn triggered a boom in Embryology Training Centres across India. An efficient embryology course can help you meet your goals as a professional Embryologist. Let us have a look what all should be included in an efficient embryology course:
- Sperm preparation for IUI and ART
- Routine Semen analysis, advanced semen analysis
- Semen washing technique and Semen freezing & thawing
- Media preparation for IVF
- Follicular fluid screening
- Oocyte identification and retrieval
- Egg structure & fluid washing & removing cumulus
- Assesment of Oocyte fertilization
- Handling and Grading of Oocytes
- Oocyte insemination by conventional IVF procedure and ICSI
- Assisted hatching
- Embryo culture in vitro
- Embryo grading day 2 to day 6
- Embryo selection, loading and transfer & embryo replacement
- Embryo cleavage, blastocysts, and culture medium
- Embryo fragmentation removal
- Embryo Freezing and Thawing
- ICSI procedure and Dish Preparation for ICSI
- Reports preparations
- Quality control, quality assurance and proficiency testing in IVF laboratory
- Trouble shooting in an IVF laboratory
If you have the passion to grow in Assisted Reproduction industry with cutting-edge technology under the guidance of Dr. Rita Bakshi & Competent Team, Get admissions now by filling the details in the section mentioned below or write us at email@example.com for any query.