03 Feb ART Fellowship Program, paving path to be an IVF Specialist
The expertise of Assisted Reproductive Technique is enhanced through advanced information and experience. Expertise and prominent knowledge both are required for all Assisted Reproductive Technologies to become an IVF Specialist.
International Institute of Reproduction and Fertility Training provides knowledge through lecture sessions, hands-on training that strengthens the capability for each applicant gynecologist or life science graduate to become an ART Specialist to treat infertility in both males and females.
Since the inception in 2010, IIRFT has become the most prominent institute to provide courses related to Assisted Reproductive Techniques. This institution is recognized for providing theoretical and hands-on practical training in all aspects of ART which includes Embryology, Andrology, Micromanipulation, Endocrinology, and Infertility. IIRFT is delivering this course under the supervision of experts who are very proficient and experienced in their fields. IIRFT is the most advanced and globally known training institution in the field of Assisted Reproductive Technology which caters individual needs.
Objectives of ART Fellowship Program course:
We are guiding the students to understand the various aspects of infertility and how assisted reproductive technique helps them attain parenthood.
To perceive innovative information and practical knowledge of various assisted reproductive technologies, IIRFT is offering applicants to grasp the state-of-art equipment, its appropriate usage and care.
Candidates will have a comprehensive exposure of the following topics:
- Analysis of male and female infertility
- Basic and Advanced of Anatomy and Physiology of male and female Reproductive System
- Embryo Transfer
- Intrauterine Insemination
- Laboratory Techniques in ART
- Ovarian Stimulation
- Ovulation Induction
- Ovum pick up
- Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Pathology of the male and female Reproductive System
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Screening (PGS)
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Reproductive Genetics: Genetic history and counseling, approach to Chromosome Analysis
- Safety issue in ART including OHSS and multiple pregnancies
- Screening of Ovulation
- Ultra-Sonography in Reproductive Medicine
If you have the passion to learn about state of the ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) with cutting edge technology under the guidance of Dr. Rita Bakshi & Competent Team, Get admission now by filling the details in the section mentioned below or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any query.